Quantcast

The Walla Walla Sweet Onion Festival - June 17

Posted by Marketing Marketing

What better way to showcase the official Washington State vegetable? Come join the fun at the 33rd Annual Walla Walla Sweet Onion Festival Saturday June 17th from 9am - 5pm. The festival will be held on Main Street between 3rd and 4th Street.

The Walla Walla Sweet Onion Marketing Committee, the Downtown Walla Walla Foundation, the Downtown Farmers Market and many volunteers and local businesses are coming together this year to bring the 2017 event to our community. We hope this will be a unique and exciting experience for you! If you are visiting, we hope you will come again. Join the Funion—be a part of the Onion Ring today and enjoy this Sweet weekend!  We promise - Fun for the whole family!

More information on the festival can be found by clicking HERE!