As part of the ongoing mission of the Downtown Walla Walla Foundation, we take great pride in continuing to be able to bring the Small Business Development Center to the Walla Walla Valley and beyond. The DWWF serves as the fiscal agent for the SBDC. Below is the detailed information on the services available.
Who: Joe Jacobs
is a Certified Business Advisor and Accredited Business Planning Advisor serving Walla Walla County and Columbia County.
: The Washington Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
through the generous support of many local sponsors, provides no cost, demand driven business advising services to help business owners start, grow, transition and access capital.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM and outside of normal business hours upon request.
To facilitate the demands of small business, clients can receive service in a multitude of ways:
1. In Person at their place of business.
2. In person at the SBDC office located at 45 terminal loop, Ste. 4 inside the Walla Walla Airport Terminal on the main floor. Note: walk-ins are not recommended. This is a one-person office and the advisor may be in session or in the field helping another client.
3. Over the phone or by text: 509-713-0751
4. Through email: email@example.com
5. Over the Internet through videoconferencing via Zoom, Google Hangouts or Skype.
How to receive services:
• Appointments can be self-scheduled 24/7 online through the Online Booking Tool
• New clients can request services by setting up a New Account online. Note: Account must be established prior to first appointment.