Quantcast

Feast in the Fields:

Posted by Marketing Marketing

A Celebration of the beauty and bounty of the Walla Walla Valley

2017 Season Dates & Locations

May 11th ~ Red Star Barn

June 8th ~ Cadaretta's Glasshouse

July 20th ~ Beresan and Balboa Wineries

August 10th ~ Dragons Gate Farmhouse Brewery

September 14th ~ Tertulia Cellars

Olive Catering invites you to explore the amazing flavors and views that are found here in the bread basket of Washington State. We have partnered with some of our favorite farmers and vineyards to offer you this rare opportunity to dine in the fields at the very source that inspires your meal. A true farm to table experience.

Advanced Reservations Required,  $60~Four Courses (does not include tax and gratuity)
Locally Sourced Beverages Available By the Glass or Bottle