Quantcast

Events at Goose Ridge Vineyards

Posted by Marketing Marketing

May 14th - 12-5pm - Celebrate Mom!
Let us customize a tasting for you and your mom and show her how much you love her. Bring her in and celebrate everything she’s done for you. To make a reservation please email Rachaelb@gooseridge.com or call 509-876-4046 so we can make this a tasting she won’t forget. RSVPS are due by May 9th

May 24th, 6-8pm - Cupcake Decorating
Help us kick off our Summer cooking class series by bringing in your girls, maybe a date night out and join in on some fun cupcake decorating. Learn different decorating techniques and frosting secrets you can use again and again. Price includes one glass of wine and four cupcakes to decorate and take home. All supplies for decorating with be provided.  Cost: $35
Ticket link: http://www.gooseridge.com/events/Summer-Series--Cupcake-Decorating

June 3rd, 6-8pm - Goose Ridge presents Carter Freeman
Be the song moody, humorous, or somewhere within the middle ground, Freeman's songs seem based out of a reality that he has experienced somewhere along the way. Often conjuring an image of a ragged man carrying a tattered guitar case, along an old dusty country road.