Quantcast

Downtown Farmers Market - May 27th

Posted by Marketing Marketing

Asparagus...Strawberries....and Flowers....Oh my!!!

Join us for the Downtown Farmers Market this Saturday from 9am to 4pm at Main & Fourth Streets in Downtown Walla Walla. From fresh cut flowers, flower baskets, beautifully crafted artisan items and of course local produce.

Interested in being a vendor at the Downtown Farmers Market? Vendor spots are still available. Please contact our Market Manager Shane Laib for an application, rules, and required information.509-529-8755 or shane@downtownwallawalla.com. The market runs May through October.