Downtown Farmers Market - June 3rd

Posted by Marketing Marketing

Asparagus...Strawberries....and Flowers....Oh my!!!

Join us for the Downtown Farmers Market this Saturday from 9am to 4pm at Main & Fourth Streets in Downtown Walla Walla. From fresh cut flowers, flower baskets, beautifully crafted artisan items and of course local produce. Big Font will be performing on the Crawford Park Stage>

Interested in being a vendor at the Downtown Farmers Market? Vendor spots are still available. Please contact our Market Manager Shane Laib for an application, rules, and required information.509-529-8755 or shane@downtownwallawalla.com. The market runs May through October.