2017 Walla Walla Business Summit - May 12

Posted by Marketing Marketing

The Fifth Annual Walla Walla Business Summit is taking place Friday, May 12th, 2017 at the Marcus Whitman Hotel & Conference Center.  Join industry leaders from across the United State for a day of innovation, trends and connections.

​This Summit is an opportunity for local and regional business leaders to join together
for a low-cost day of professional development. The speakers we have assembled will deliver relevant information and insight on a wide range of topics for you and your business. One of our major goals is to introduce Walla Walla to the broader Northwest business community and develop ongoing connections and relationships well beyond the Summit.

Guests can expect robust discussion and in-depth coverage of many pertinent business topics. The Summit begins at 7:45 a.m. with a coffee reception.

Guests from out of town can take advantage of discounted hotel rooms at numerous properties in the valley.